Monday, April 27, 2015

Pray For Nepal

When I heard about the Nepal earthquake, my heart sank.  Our dear sweet Amanda, that is part of our ranch camp family, just posted a picture about a week ago of her standing on a roof top overlooking the city of Nepal.  She had just arrived there as part of a mission team.

I automatically started searching for someone from our camp family that may have spoken to her....and well she and her team are okay!  Praise God!   Now instead of going for their original mission...they are part of the relief efforts to help the city and people of Nepal.

I am so thankful that she is safe!  I can't even imagine the devastation they are experiencing.   The mix of emotions that they and everyone there are experiencing!   My heart aches!

There are a lot of organizations for you to contact and offer your support through.....and if you have one that you normally use for disaster relief funds, that's awesome!  ...but I'm offering an organization that I have supported and donated to for a few years now.

http://www.samaritanspurse.org/  please check them out!  I know it's difficult to trust and donate when you aren't sure your funds are going for what they are supposed to go towards. BUT there are many..that are legit!   Samaritans purse is one of them....check it out for yourself!

One thing we can most certainly do...is PRAY!  Please pray for our dear Amanda and her team! PRAY for Nepal!  

~love~  Marcy  

// i don't understand grace completely but i do know this: it meets us exactly where we are but refuses to leave it where it found us //
by Amanda Clair Szerszen    



No comments:

Post a Comment