Tuesday, March 25, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAV BRO!!

This is a shout out to my brother Ron Agostoni!  Today is his birthday and I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him and let him know how much I love him!!!



Like all families that have their little things...one of my favorite things about my brother is how he and I sign cards for each other...we have always signed them "from your fav sis or from your fav bro"   Someone said once...why would you say that, you are each other's only brother/sister...so OBVIOUSLY you are the fav! But it's just one of those things that we've always done!  And I LOVE it!  My brother also has this way of always picking out the very sarcastically humorous cards!  I wouldn't know what to do without his sarcastic humor!  

We have our differences obviously, but he seriously is the BEST BROTHER EVER!!  I love you Ron! Thank you for being my brother and a good uncle to the boys!

LOVE YOUR FAV. SIS!!!    ;)

MARCY

No comments:

Post a Comment