Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy "V" Day!

I had a plan to write an anti Valentine's Day post.  I saw a meme that quoted something about Valentine's Day being the most unromantic holiday..because you're only doing something because society says so....

I have been anti Valentine's Day in like forever!!!  I totally agree with that statement in the meme I saw.  Not to mention I have other reasons why Valentine's Day has been my least favorite holiday.  I know I am not alone in my thinking.   

Instead of dreading it this year, I have embraced the opportunity to reflect on just where I've come over these years and just where I am heading....I HAVE PLANS!   

I want to encourage all of you who may be feeling lonely and not in the mood to participate in the Valentine's mushy, what society tells us is romantic antics. LOVE yourself this Valentine's Day...reflect on where you've come from, and where you are going in your life.

LOVE you!  Turn your cant's into cans and your dreams into plans!!!!!  
This girl has turned her cant's into CANS!   Picture taken at local park, nothing like climbing a tree in a dress!  lol

   














Happy Valentine's Day!!!

LOVE,

Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment