Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome 2015!!!

With the morning dew comes a new day.....
Wanted to take this time to say Happy New Year to all my fellow bloggers, friends and family.   As I've scrolled down through Facebook and Twitter and have seen pictures of everyones' celebration and new years resolution posts I've reflected on 2014 and what I've learned.

2014 was full of ups and downs for me..as I am sure for most.  Some  have had more downs than ups. Most use the first day of the new year as a the first page in a new chapter. However our lives are new EVERY morning.  We all choose how to live our new page of life daily.   Some have circumstances in their lives that make being happy or healthy more difficult from time to time.  However, we still have a new "page" every day.  We all have a chance to start a new page every day of the year if we wake up breathing.   Why wait to the new year when we have a new page every day of the year?? That has been an exciting thought for me.  I don't have to wait!  I can start new every day!

I learn things the hard way.  Always......but one thing I've learned in the year 2014 is that I have a chance to make a difference every day that I am alive and breathing.  Another thing is that no one will or can live my life for me...it is truly up to me, to live my life to the fullest.  I must choose happiness over sadness, I must choose to worry about myself and the things I CAN change, not the things I can't.   I must choose love over hate.  I must choose forgiveness over unforgiving.   It's up to ME and no one else to live my life for me.  

Happy 2015 everyone!  May you all have a healthy, happy and prosperous year!  

Love,

Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment