Monday, February 3, 2014

Snow Day!

Monday, February 3, 2014

Okay, I LOVE snow!  One of the best parts of living in Western Pennsylvania is the four seasons that we experience!   I do love the snow!  I love spending time outside with my horse in the snow!  It is so exhilarating! BUT driving in the snow, that's a different story.

Like many other divorcees, one of the many things I've had to do is enter the work force full time.  With working full time in a four season state that means getting to work, rain, snow, or shine.  It was quite an interesting drive to work this morning on untreated roads.  I would have loved to stay home with my boys who had another snow day!   But unfortunately in my grown up world, there is no such thing as a delay let alone a snow day!

Now my snow days consist of bundling up and trudging out in the snow, slipping and sliding to work. But you know what, I CAN DO IT!  And even though I wish I had a snow day to stay in and snuggle with my boys, I am thankful that I have a job and the ability to get there.





FYI:  I was not moving while take this picture! I was not taking pictures and driving!  LOL





Now THIS is my idea of a snow day!

No comments:

Post a Comment