Sunday, April 27, 2014

R.I.P. Mr. Spider

I'm sorry things had to end this way Mr. Spider.  It's not you, it's me.   You see, I love that you are all about the great outdoors and you take care of those little insects that wreak havoc on our crops and such.  I don't even mind that your legs are hairy.  

What bothers me is the fact that you have 8 of those hairy legs....and the fact that you have several pairs of eyes.  And how you delight in staying hidden then all of a sudden you come running out just to scare me!  

I wouldn't mind so much if you just maintained your personal space.  But when you invade my personal space...I'm sorry to say....NO WAY!   I like my personal space.   So since you invaded my personal space and gave me a rude awakening.....I must send you packing!  

YOU'VE GOT TO GO!   I tried to do it in the most humane way, but sometimes when it comes to self defense....things don't go as planned.   I'm sorry, Mr. Spider that it had to end this way...really I am.  But please respect my personal space!!!   



No comments:

Post a Comment