Saturday, April 26, 2014

Saturday Stroll Through the Park

I had it in my mind that I wanted to go riding again today.  However I had forgotten that I already had a lot on my plate.  Usually when I go riding, it's an all day event and today's schedule just didn't provide enough time for that!

Today did have enough time for me to take a stroll in one of my favorite parks here in Western PA, Mingo Creek Park.  LOVE it!  And it's only 5 minutes from my house!  They have an amazing trail, not to mention the covered bridges.

I love being outside at every possible moment!  I love looking at all the unique tree shapes, stones, rocks, the way the creek winds through the landscape!  Love all the valleys, and hills...even the ones I've got to huff and puff walking up!  It is just truly amazing!

Today I went with a friend of mine!  She is an amazing photographer and young lady.  She and I took along our cameras.  I am not an amazing photographer, but I like to play around.  So that's what we did!  It was interesting to see the things she stopped to take pictures of and what I'd stop to take pictures of.  She seems to be more of a tree picture taker! I on the other hand seem to be drawn to the water and rocks!  We were both drawn to taking pictures looking up the trees and the sky!





There is nothing more amazing and beautiful than God's creation.  The beauty that lies all around us. And there is nothing like a stroll in the park to remind me just HOW beautiful nature is!  And the 5 miles that we walked is just BONUS!!!     =)




No comments:

Post a Comment